Our energy advisors can visit you in your home to help you find practical and affordable ways to save energy. No visit is ever the same, every person and their home is different.
Our advisors can negotiate with suppliers, the Council and housing associations on your behalf, and always follow up visits with a phonecall or another visit to make sure that we have helped in every way we possibly can. If needed, our advisors will refer you to a free and impartial debt advisor from CARF or our free handy service.
Home visits are completely free and impartial. Things we can help with include:
- Understanding your energy bills and tariffs
- Switching suppliers
- Applying for Warm Homes Discount
- Understanding your heating controls
- Free benefit checks
- Gas and electric utility debt
- Identifying eligibility for grants and funding for new heating systems, insulation and renewables
- Free Handy Service for those eligible for free energy saving measures